3.18.2009

In My Opinion. . .

I was thinking about the title of my blog and how my posts aren't really about trends or things like that. So from now on I am going to make an effort to make a post every now and then that has to do with trends. And on this particular day I think I will share with you three of my favorite trends in fashion right now. Starting with footwear. Behold the gladiator sandal. I love this sandal because it is so versatile. You could wear it with shorts, jeans, a skirt, a dress, carpi's, or pants, almost anything. These Madden Girl ones are my favorite that I've seen. I like them best when they are flat and brown. Black is another acceptable color but if you get to wild color wise you might risk losing the ability to match them with almost any outfit. I truly love this trend but sadly do not own a pair of my own yet, but it's ok because it's not even sandal season yet. Warning: (this is just my opinion, keep in mind) try to stay away from other types of gladiator sandals like these for instance,
My next favorite trend is floral prints. This was a trend that I had to warm up to but I have found that more often times than not a floral item of clothing looks better on than when it is sitting there on the hanger. Like the gladiator sandal, florals have to be chosen wisely. I think the smaller the print the better and you should stay with one color scheme in most cases. However an over sized floral can be cute too. This style is really hit or miss and you have to see what you like for you. I love this skirt. . .
This next picture is an example of a floral that went wrong, extremely wrong.
Last but not least, I really like these sunglasses (the old style of RayBan's)
I honestly don't know if there is a style of these that I've found that I don't like. I had to get the ones that I'm pictured in here and I was not disappointed and Megan bought the ones that she's in too. So there you have it, a sneak peek into what I've been wanting to buy from the stores lately.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...