6.08.2009

Summer Time

So here's what I've been up to lately, I went to Watertown for a week to visit Jake. While I was there we. . .
Went to a park and walked by the river with some tasty DQ in hand.

We went to the beach for the first time this summer and I'm not going to lie, the water was pretty cold but it was still fun.

A trip to the zoo.

And a stop at Gnome Park in Dawson, MN on the way back to my house, there were these little gnomes everywhere!

It was a fun trip and it went by too fast but not fast enough for me to avoid getting my first sunburn of the summer. I know it's officially summer when my white, white skin turns super pink in no time at all. Oh well, I guess it just means that it's time for me to store a little spf 30 in my purse at all times.

1 comment:

From Sunday to Monday said...

Looks like you had a great time hanging with the BF! Miss you kids already!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...