8.02.2009

North Shore

This last week, my mom and dad and Andy and I went on a three day trip to the north shore. We stayed overnight in Duluth and Two Harbors. The north shore is one of my all time favorite places to be. I would love to own some lake front property and open my own art gallery in a little northern town. Or I would like to open a bookstore/coffee shop there. No matter how many times I go there, it doesn't get old, in fact I like it more and more with each trip. I really want to go back in the fall though, when all of the trees are changing. Here are some of the pictures I took.






2 comments:

bethany said...

I always love Duluth...there isn't anything 'groundbreaking' to do there, but it's such a beautiful place just to poke around!

Several years ago we drove from Eau Claire to Duluth right at peak fall color time...it was incredible! Definitely do it! :)

megs said...

these pictures are amazing! but we are missing the most important picture of all...the one of the sweatpants!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...