8.26.2009

Wish List

This album came out yesterday and I can't wait to get my hands on it. I've already sampled the CD many times and I've seen a few of the songs live. Ingrid Michaelson is slowly becoming one of my favorite artists. Maybe it's just me but I think it's rare to find a female singer songwriter with such talent and that you don't get sick of after her first hit album comes out. And I think Ingrid has that talent. My two favorite songs so far are, "Maybe" and "Locked Up". This is worth a listen. It is at the top of my wish list.

2 comments:

megs said...

i love ingrid!! well, who doesn't right?

bethany said...

Didn't you get to see her live? Lucky girl! I've been meaning to check out this new album...it might just be my next download! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...