9.10.2009

It's Nostalgic


For such a long time I have been searching for the perfect plaid flannel shirt. Now American Eagle is full of them. I really like this one and there are a couple others that I like too. These shirts remind me so much of my Grandpa Squires. When we lived in Wisconsin we would go to his house every Sunday after church and we would usually pick up some fried chicken from Ted's Deli (the local Piggly Wiggly in Markesan) and my Grandpa almost always wore a plaid flannel shirt. I loved going to his house as a kid, I have so many fond childhood memories there, even though I was very young, I remember them vividly. So I will have to swoop up one of these flannels...finally!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you definitely need to get this.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...