1.22.2010

I Can't Help Myself

Recently I have been spending my days with a man named Dexter. He's a nice guy, great with kids, he has a sense of humor, and he's a serial killer. That's right I am hooked on the show Dexter. I can't stop watching. Jacob loves this show and so I got him season three for Christmas and we watched it together and I too was captivated by the show and needed to catch up. So I've been working my way through season one. It's a pretty dark show but you find yourself rooting for the "bad guy". Dexter is a blood spatter analyst for the police by day and kills murderers by night. I have been spending way too much of my time lately watching episode after episode but I can't help myself.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh yeah, you and me both. You can read about my passionate relationship with the show on my blog. Chad and I are already on the third season and we only started watching the dvds in mid-December. I'm just as hooked as you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...