4.13.2010

I Would Like...

  • to be on vacation right now, up north in a secluded cabin right on the lake.
  • to go on a shopping spree and buy every summer item that I have made a mental note of in the past couple of months.
  • to have a sleep over with my two best friends and stay up late watching movies and talking.
  • to go on a road trip to Washington to visit my sister and brother-in-law.
  • to magically lose a few pounds without having to be a slave to working out and dieting.
  • to spend a day at a spa getting my hair cut and my nails and toenails done.
I guess it's true 'you can't always get what you want' but a girl can dream right?

1 comment:

Megan Jane said...

Except for we wouldn't stay up late talking, we'd have to save that for the morning.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...