6.25.2010

The Road Less Traveled


"A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving."
~Lao Tzu

I would love to take one of those road trips where you don't really have a destination. You just pack for anything, get in you car and head in a general direction. I'm not really an impulsive person and I often wish that I could jump out of my comfort zone and be more spontaneous. However, I feel like a random road trip is just the kind of spontaneity that I can handle. Just me and a friend, some good tunes, lots of snacks, and all sorts of pit stops. I want to go on the kind of trip where you see a billboard advertising the most ridiculous thing and you take the next exit to pay a visit. I don't know when I'll take this trip I've been thinking about for so long, but someday in the not so distant future I will do it. When I do I will share lots of pictures and stories!

1 comment:

Megan Jane said...

And by, "just me and a friend" you do mean me right? (wink)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...