11.06.2010

30 Day Challenge {Day 26}

{Day 26} Picture of your family

For some reason my family has a hard time getting it together to take one cohesive picture that everyone is in and smiling so instead of searching hard to find one I thought I would post one that is pretty typical of our familySo here we all are in no kind of organized fashion. But our family wouldn't be our family if we weren't missing at least one person, that's right we are all here, with the addition of my cousin and my grandma, except my nephew Alex is missing, who I am pretty sure was off playing with balloons at this point. There have been a few Christmas celebrations that we take a picture that we are all in and smiling but those never seem to surface. We never remember whose camera they are on and they to this day remain to be seen.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...