3.17.2011

Peach, blackberry, strawberry, banana smoothie Yum! =)


It's been a busy week getting back into the swing of things after spring break. It looks like the last half of this semester is going to be a busy one! Besides being busy with school and homework, here's a little rundown of what else has been going on in my life lately...

~ I've been trying to eat a lot healthier, no major guidelines other than cutting out snacking and trying to eat more nutritious and healthy foods. (hence the fruit smoothie which was delicious)

~ Gradually easing myself into some sort of a work out routine. Gulp!

~ The student art show is coming up soon at my college and I'm still crossing my fingers that my piece gets chosen

~ I have been asked to be in my brother's wedding this summer, in California...hello vacation!

~I have been asked to be in my friend's wedding which will be around the same time as my brother's, looks like a summer of weddings!

~My friend has also asked me to create and make her wedding invitations, which I nervously agreed to but should be a fun endeavor.

~It's finally starting to warm up around here and once all of the snow is melted it will finally start feeling like spring!

I should get back to studying, I cannot wait for the weekend, this week has been exhausting. Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...