4.20.2013

Current Read

I'm currently reading Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick. I saw the movie when it was in theaters and fell in love and ever since I was trying to get my hands on a copy of the book so I could read it but every library in the area has about 30 holds on each copy. So finally I caved and bought it for my Kindle. I'm about halfway through and it is every bit as good as the movie. Usually I read the book before I see the movie but it's been kind of fun doing things in reverse with this one. As I'm reading, I'm remembering back to the movie and so far the movie has stayed very true to the book. The writing is quick witted, honest, and the characters are very real. Regardless of whether or not you've seen the movie yet, if you haven't read the book yet, you definitely should. I'm looking forward to finishing it soon, as I haven't been able to put it down since I started reading. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...