6.01.2007

Happy Friday!

So I haven't been up to too much these past couple of days, I have gotten a lot of scrapbooking in though and I made a few cards. I'm still trying to find a job, I've been filling out lots of applications so we'll see what happens. I just started a new book, everybody has been telling me to read it and it's a popular book club book so I just got a hold of it at the library (it's always checked out) so I'm hoping that it will live up to the hype, it's called My Sister's Keeper, it's good so far. This weekend I might go and check out the Edina arts festival, I've never been to it before so my mom and I might go, they have all sorts of local artists there with their art and they have food and live music so, we'll see if we make it to that. Speaking of music I just heard this great singer for the first time on the radio, she's kind of new to the music scene, I had never heard of her before but I just heard her song "Amnesia" yesterday and I love it, check her out on itunes her name is Mozella and the album is called I will. So that's what's making my ears happy lately, have a happy Friday everybody.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

'Amnesia' is indeed quite the catchy little jingle, I like it! Thank you for the music hookups! By the way, you should rent 'Music and Lyrics', it's a cute little movie. I don't know why I'm adding the adjective 'little' onto everything, but I am. Anyway...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...