6.03.2007

I love rainy days!

It's rainy today, I love these kinds of days, a lot of people hate when it rains all day but not me. I love summer showers (or rain in any season) and thunderstorms, I love staying inside with a good book or when you are driving in the rain and you have to turn on the windshield wipers. The best part of the rain is falling asleep to the sound of it outside your window. So today was rainy outside so I stayed inside and scrapbooked all day with my mom. I got a lot done. So here are some pictures of my day and my pages, have fun!











4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, where can I get one of those scrapbooking tables I'm seeing in the second picture? I just love it!

Anonymous said...

Jen-
Soo cute in the umbrella picture! I heart it! Another thing that I heart is our bowling pages..pretty crafty!
-Meg

Anonymous said...

Why do I look as though I am constipated in my strike picture! Alas...

Anonymous said...

Jenny you are such a wonderful scrap booker!! I just love these pages... the bowling one is so neat... they all are! =) Keep it up girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...