This picture may look familiar from another post but I love this picture. It's from 2008 graduation.
This isn't the clearest picture but I love it anyways because it's from the Jack Johnson concert that I went to this summer with my mom, Heidi and Erin. It was so much fun!
This is from the Fourth of July if you couldn't guess and I just had to post this picture because Alex made the shirt he is wearing and I just love the enthusiasm he's showing here.
I really like this picture that I took at the Dane County fair when Megan and I were in Madison this summer visiting Jo.
I like this silly little picture that Alex and I took when we were feeling goofy.
This picture takes some explaining, this summer after Taylor's birthday party Heidi, Andy, Maddie and I decided to stop at Space Aliens Restaurant and we went into the arcade and Andy tried his hand at one of those stuffed animal claw games and on his third try he grabbed five a once and he was pretty happy as you can see.
Fun times with Lauren at a cross country meet
Merry November (You can see another picture of this event in the post titled 'It's the most wonderful time of the year)
There it is, my 2008 in pictures. I don't really make resolutions because no one ever sticks to them all year through (if you do way to go I wish I could) but here are some things that I'm looking forward to in 2009
1. Graduating from high school!
2. Hopefully taking a trip to the east coast
3. Living at home again and not having to live in the dorm
4. Taking a year off from school to work (earn money for college) and having the time to craft and do all of the things that I don't have time for when I'm in school
5. Spending time with family and friends this is something I look forward to every year.
What are some of your favorite memories from 2008? What are you looking forward to in the new year?