11.02.2009

Oops!

I realize that I said I would try to post every day this week but I failed. So here is a post trying to catch up. Here are the rest of the dish towels that I embroidered.
I worked on Friday and that night Megan came to my house and Carly arrived later that night. Unfortunately I had to work Saturday afternoon and night so I had very little time to see Carly but it was still good to see her. I got to leave work a little early because it was completely dead being that it was Halloween and all. I spent the rest of the night spending time with Megan and my family and I even made it home in time to see Taylor and Alex still dressed in their Halloween costumes. Sunday was a nice lazy day, we went to church and then Megan and I went to Target after and picked up these super comfy pj pants and lounged around in them the rest of the day. We watched "The Family Stone" on Sunday afternoon, I love that movie so much. It made me start to itch for Christmas, but more about that later. Megan left and Heidi, my mom and I hung out the rest of the night since my dad and James are out hunting for the week. I also had today off and it's been nice to relax and get caught up on laundry and to be able to again lounge around in my new plaid flannel pants!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...