2.03.2010

{Blooms}

Call me cliche, I don't care but I do love receiving bouquets of flowers. Especially for Valentine's day. Even though flowers don't last forever, I think they are a sweet gift. I love the thought that goes into picking out flowers, what type, how many, what color. And I like arranging them in a vase and finding the perfect spot in my room to display them. I usually love roses, although the bouquets of tulips at Target have been catching my eye lately, maybe because they are a sign of spring in the midst of a snowy February.{Isn't this bouquet lovely and perfect for Valentine's day?} This is the beautiful bouquet of red roses that my loving boyfriend got me for heart day last year, I loved them and they brought a lot of cheer to my dorm room!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...