2.01.2010

Fill In the Blank

I saw this fill in the blank here and decided to play along, you should too...

1. If I weren't a Michael's employee saving money for college I'd love to be a small business owner (coffee/book shop).

2. When I'm super upset I usually vent about it to someone.

3. My favorite thing about myself is my creativity.

4. If I found $100 dollars in the pocket of last winter's coat I'd spend it on a lap top, ok well I'd put it towards my laptop savings.

5. Even though some people might consider this a flaw, I love an insane amount of cloudy/rainy days in a row and I don't miss seeing the sun as much as the average person.

6. I love the way I feel when I'm reunited with my best friends.

7. I love my hair when it's long and slightly wavy.

1 comment:

Megan Jane said...

Love the shout-out to Sense and Sensibilitea.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...