3.06.2010

Feeling Uninspired

I am just going to say right now that I am not one to start longing for springtime while there is still considerable amounts snow on the ground because I have come to terms with the fact that I live in the Midwest and snow has a mind of it's own. For some reason though I have found myself dreaming of green grass, budding flowers, April rain, and skirts and flip flops. Naturally I have been loving the warmer temps but I would really love all of the snow to just melt away ASAP. Maybe it's because of this longing for spring that I have been feeling truly uninspired, I need a change of season to find some motivation to use my creativity to it's fullest. I keep feeling the itch to craft but when it comes around to actually doing it, I am at a loss as to what to create. So hopefully inspiration will strike soon, until then I will continue to dream of warmer weather and everything that comes with it. Like pretty dresses, fresh flowers, and soaking up the sunshine with a good book.

1 comment:

Megan Jane said...

I've been feeling the same way!! This winter is too much even for us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...