5.21.2010

Give 'em the Boot{ie}


Today I just finished up making a pair of knitted booties for my soon to be niece or nephew. That's right, sometime in November I will be an Auntie again, my sister Becca is expecting. These booties are just the beginning of the oodles of homemade projects I plan on showering Baby Lux with. After seeing how small these little booties turned out to be I got really excited to have a newborn baby around. Although I would get to see a lot more of Baby Lux if he or she didn't live so far away in Washington {hint hint Becca and Sam if you are reading this, an excellent reason to move back to the Midwest ;) } Nevertheless near or far I can't wait to meet the newest addition to our family this Autumn.

1 comment:

Megan Jane said...

cuuuute! I'm jealous! Not just of you for getting to be an aunt, but also of this little baby because those slippers look super comfy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...