5.28.2010

In Love


Jacob and I watched this movie a couple of weeks ago and I fell in love. I loved reading Roald Dahl books when I was younger {who am I kidding I think I would still enjoy them today} and distinctly recall reading Fantastic Mr. Fox in the fourth grade. I usually am very proud of the fact that I have a pretty clear memory of even the most random of things but as I was watching the movie I wasn't having any flash backs from reading the book years earlier. I might just have to read the book again because I wonder how well the movie followed the book. Has anyone out there read the book and seen the movie? Is the movie true to the book? Even if it wasn't I loved the movie. First off I haven't watched a Wes Anderson movie that I haven't liked and stop motion animation is one of my favorite things. This movie was funny, clever, visually stimulating, and I liked the music as well. If you haven't seen this movie you most definitely should.

1 comment:

Megan Jane said...

There's never an age to stop loving Roald Dahl. The day "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" ceases to fill you with magic you're officially dead inside.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...