11.02.2010

30 Day Challenge {Day 23}

{Day 23} favorite vacation...

I don't have any pictures on my computer of my favorite vacation but it would have to be the summer we went to visit my aunt and uncle in California. They live in LA so we started out there and made our way up the coast which was a great drive. We went as far as Monterrey. It was the first time I had been to the ocean and the first time I had been on an airplane. We also went to Mexico for a day after visiting my cousin in San Diego, so it was the first and only time I have been out of the country. So it was a vacation of first and I loved every minute of the sunshine, beach, and time spent with our relatives. So what about you, what is your favorite vacation?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...