11.05.2010

30 Day Challenge {Day 24}

{Day 24} Something you've learned...

Yes, it's true I have gotten a little behind again with the 30 Day challenge, but it's been a busy week. What a better time to catch up than a Friday afternoon. "Something I've learned"... well I think I will share a small list of things I've learned in my 20 years of life.

~ Never, never, never cut your own bangs unless you are 100% certain you know what you are doing. Note: it will not get easier with every time you cut them, pay the five dollars to get them professionally done.

~ The Christmas song "Baby It's Cold Outside" is possibly the best Christmas duet ever!

~ If you have pale skin, accept the fact that you will not tan. Just wear the sunscreen so you don't burn.

~ Coffee is best enjoyed black

~ A clean room= sanity.

So there you have it, a few random things that I've learned.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...