11.14.2010

Hello Sunday Night...

Usually when Sunday night rolls around I feel the dread of having to face Monday morning the next day. I wonder, "Where has my weekend gone?" However, this Sunday night I feel...good for lack of a better word.

I am thankful that my weekend involved...

~starting early with a brief {Wednesday night-Friday afternoon} Veterans Day appearance of my lovely boyfriend.

~ a Friday night trip to the mall/Panera with my parents

~ a snow covered Saturday morning

~ a day spent indoors Christmas crafting with my mom

~ a nice wood burning fire in our fireplace

~ a light homework load so I could squeeze in a bit more crafting on Sunday

~ a quiet Sunday afternoon with my family

~watching the premiere of Sarah Palin's Alaska {so good} with my dad

~freshly folded laundry, all tucked away

~a clean room to start my week.

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Megan Jane said...

You forgot to mention that you went to a restaurant for the very first time also.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...