2.10.2011

{Love}ly Movies

Just thought I'd share some of my favorite romantic movies that I love to watch this time of year {or any time of year really} Maybe not the typical chick flicks but definitely themes of love to coincide with Valentine's Day!


Of course my favorite, "Dan in Real Life" that's a given.

Up. You can't tell me it's not about a love story. A man hoisting his house into the air by balloons to travel to his late wife's dream destination...enough said.

This movie is so good. If you haven't seen it, it's a must watch this Valentine's Day.

I could watch Away We Go over and over, love the soundtrack, love the plot, love the actors, love this movie!

Totally could watch this movie 1000 times too! Simply charming!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...