2.28.2011

Pure Perfection

Today I came home from school and found the latest Anthropologie catalog under the stack of mail sitting on the table. I snatched it up and began to flip through the gorgeous pages. I love this catalog. Every time a new one arrives I have to drop everything right then and there and browse through it. You've probably heard me say before that although I love the store it is out of my price range but I still love to look. I love the catalog not only for the amazingly gorgeous clothing and home furnishings but the magazine in and of itself is a work of art. I love the photography and scenery. I even love the way the pages feel. Too much? Maybe. But it's true.







Everything about Anthropologie's catalog is absolutely dreamy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...