5.09.2011

Music Monday


I missed last weeks "Music Monday" but I'm back this week with one of my favorites. "Little Romance" by one of my all time favorite female artists, Ingrid Michaelson. This is such a happy and upbeat song. Perfect for today, because Jacob is coming and he is on his way as I type this. I can't wait to see him because it's been a very, very long time since we've seen each other, AND I get to spend two whole weeks with him. He's done with school, which makes me jealous because I have finals this week, but he'll be here so it will make it a lot more bearable. I hope you all have a marvelous Monday filled with lots of love!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

i love ingrid!! but weirdly enough i've never heard this song before, so thanks for sharing! have fun with Jacob! :) & good luck with finals!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...