6.24.2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Every once in a while I like to play along with Fill in the Blank Friday so here goes...

1. The last thing I ate was Turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, and foccocia bread. {gotta love your mom's home cooking}


2. The next thing I'd like to eat is a slice of red velvet cake for dessert {too bad we don't have any}


3. The best things in life are even better when you are surrounded by the people who are most important to you.


4. Something that makes me supremely and utterly happy is being able to see my wonderful boyfriend every night {via Skype} even though we're far apart. 


5. Sports are of no real interest to me, I don't like playing them and I usually don't like watching them. I like going to baseball games and watching and playing tennis, that's about it.


6. I miss my boyfriend.


7. Right now I am sitting on my couch and listening to my Adele Pandora station as I blog. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...