10.10.2011

A Little Local Flavor


As usual I have been busy, busy, busy with school and work so it was nice to actually go out and do something fun last Saturday night. My sister and I and a couple of friends went to see Minnesota's own Trampled By Turtles at Shattuck St. Mary's campus in Faribault. If you aren't familiar with their music you might want to check out this post I did a while back. The concert was amazing, it was in an intimate venue in an old wooden auditorium complete with a balcony and stained glass windows. They are five very talented musicians and they put on a really fun show. After the show was over we were lucky enough to meet the main singer/guitarist because one of my sister's friends that we went with is cousins with him! It's a small world. It was a great night to kick back and listen to some great music.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...