9.16.2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

1.You should always take time to create, whether it's drawing, sculpting, knitting, painting, anything. I think everyone should take time to put that right side of the brain to work.
2. Love makes the world a happier place to be.
3. I can hardly wait for the series premiere of "New Girl", gotta love a new show starring Zooey D!
4. Friday is my favorite day of the week.
5. Something totally dumb and ridiculous that I love is The Real Housewives of New York, sooo addicting, dramatic and over the top.
6. If I could, I would go back in time, so that I could live in the fifties and sixties for the fashions alone. Or be an actor on the set of Mad Men, so I could at least pretend that I lived back then :)
7. I rather like cloudy days.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...