9.13.2011

California Part Two: The Wedding

This post will mainly be all pictures but I have to preface this with a little background information. My brother, Andrew, got married to his longtime high school sweetheart on August 1st, 2010. They were on their way from Minnesota to California because my brother was moving there to be near Maddie. They had only been engaged a week and we got a phone call from my brother telling us that they eloped! They got married in a hot air balloon over Napa Valley. Since there wasn't much room for our family in the basket of the hot air balloon, they decided to celebrate with a traditional wedding a year later. The day before their one year anniversary they renewed their vows so family and friends could attend. Me and my sister were bridesmaids and my other brother James was a groomsmen. They got married in a Japanese Garden on a bright, sunny California day. Okay, that's all I have to say, here are the pictures.






my bouquet 


Place Settings

Best Man Speech

My Nephew Alex with my Aunt and Uncle

my parents

Tim, Andrew and James


Me and my big brother

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...