2.14.2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone. Have you ever perused someecards.com? If you haven't then you should because gems like this card are awaiting you. How did you spend this 14th of February? Me? I had class from 9am-2:45 and then again from 6-9pm. I would have rather been spending the day with my boyfriend but when you don't live in the same state as your boyfriend it's easier said than done. But at least we got to celebrate our own Valentine's day last weekend when I went to visit him. Not only did he buy me a sweet gift but he also cooked me a delicious dinner and surprised me with a red velvet cake (my favorite!) This man is so sweet and that's why it makes it so hard to be apart from him. Hope everyone had a great day full of pink and red and lots of love! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...