5.04.2012

Happy Little Accident

While perusing the art section of the magazines at Barnes & Noble tonight I happened across the magazine, 'Blue Canvas'. Although I had heard of the magazine before from one of my favorite contest reality shows, 'Work of Art' I had never flipped through an actual copy of it. Also it just so happened to be the issue that featured the winner of  'Work of Art'. I had to get it and when I got home and started reading it I could tell I was hooked. It only comes out four times a year but when it does you can bet that I will be getting my hands on a copy. If you love art enthusiast like me or you're just looking for a good, new magazine you have to check out Blue Canvas. It's sold at most book stores, or you can snag a copy online from their website.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...