6.09.2012

Best Thing Since Sliced Bread...


I'm probably the last board the gel eyeliner train but I have to say it's such a new discovery for me. I'm not a girl who wears make-up every single day but the days that I do I stick to the basics: A hint of blush, a dash of lip color, sometimes mascara and always eyeliner. I've only ever used pencil eyeliner. I always thought that I didn't have a steady enough hand to use liquid eyeliner, but lately I had been toying with the idea of gel eyeliner. Last weekend my pencil eyeliner ran out and today I picked up Revlon's Gel Liner and I was a wee bit nervous that it would be too difficult to use. I was pleasantly surprised that it was a breeze to use and I was able to get a thinner, straighter line with the gel and brush combo. Another perk is that gel liner is smudge proof! Goodbye, pencil liner, dear friend, you were good to me for years but now we must part because I'm on to bigger and better things. How about you? Have you ever tried gel eyeliner?

1 comment:

Becca said...

Have I ever tried any eyeliner-no unless maybe you put it on me for a wedding! Luna seems to be into it. Maybe you can show her- hee hee!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...