9.07.2012

As Summer Winds Down

Once again I have abandoned my blog. Feeling uninspired and not having much to tell about my life I felt that nothing was quite blogworthy to write about. As always when the seasons start to transition (especially when they transition into fall) I feel a tad bit more inspired. I've been crafting a few things and even dusting off some of my art supplies and it's felt great to get my creative juices flowing again. School keeps me busy and since I've been attending school almost non-stop since January I don't have a lot of time to enjoy my hobbies. So on the weekends I try to squeeze something creative in. Last weekend I knit myself a hat, today I spent the day carving a peacock into a linoleum block because it's been way to long since I've done any block printing and I love, love, love block printing.

Anyways that's about all I've been up to besides school. So as we transition into Autumn (yay!) Here's a look back at my summer, since I failed to post the few fun things I did this summer.

Starting with a visit to see Becca, Sam, and my niece Luna in Washington.





Followed by a 4th of July spent at my boyfriends house with a couple of close friends.




And just a couple of weeks ago we celebrated Jacob's 21st birthday with friends and a trip to Valleyfair. 








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...