I've been tagged!
So I have officially been tagged by Jessica. So I guess I am supposed to share 8 random facts about myself so here goes.
1. I secretly wish that I could be one of those people who loves to drink hot tea, it always smells good and looks comforting on a cold day or when you are sick but I have tried all kinds of tea and I hate the taste of all of them but I still keep trying. I've even tried it with sugar...I can't explain why I want to like it but I do, so I thought I would ease myself into the tea world by buying a mint tea flavored toothpaste...let's just say that that was a bad choice.
2. One of my biggest pet peeves, as weird as it may sound, is when you can see a build up of earwax in people's ears. I always need a full supply of Q-tips, can't live without them.
3. I love boxy cars and hope to own one someday, although let it be said that I HATE the honda element. But I love the scion xb and the Range Rover. I get made fun of that I like these boxes on wheels but I can't help it.
4. I wish I had naturally wavy hair...enough said.
5. I am super sad that Gilmore Girls is officially over and that the OC is in the same boat, two of my favorite shows never to produce new episodes again. Reruns, reruns.
6. My favorite accessory is a necklace. Whether it be vintage or new or long or short or layering a couple together it's my favorite way to complete an outfit.
7. When I make my bed I have to tuck my sheets and comforter way under the mattress so that it doesn't come untucked in the night and I can just pull the covers up easily to make the bed, I am a bit anal about it but I can't have an untucked blanket in risk of a cold foot in the middle of the night.
8. I love to play boardgames especially the ones where you need teams, ie. cranium, catch phrase, and taboo.
Well there you have it 8 random facts about myself, I don't know if they turned out all that random but it's all I could think of.