10.11.2009

Dear Mr. Snow Miser,

Yesterday morning I woke up and looked outside my window and saw that my front yard was lightly covered in snow! SNOW! This could not be, it is October, never before have I witnessed the first snowfall to come before my birthday. So here is what I ask of you "Mr. Snow Miser" please, please, please hold off until fall is officially over. I don't hate winter, and I like snow but all in due time. I love the first snowfall but it doesn't give me the same feeling when the first flakes come floating down in October. So, if you hold off on winter until at least November I will give you a warm welcome and a big thank you for letting me thoroughly enjoy the rest of autumn.
Much appreciated,
Jenny

3 comments:

Not Your Average Jo said...

yes please i dont like winter!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...