10.07.2009

A Must Read

I finally finished this book. I say finally because I've been working on it for a while. That is not to say that it was hard to read or anything I just got distracted from reading for a while but this last week I was determined to find out how it ended. If you want a good {Autumn} read this is it. Although technically it's a sequel to "Love Walked In" which is also amazing. But you don't really need to read the first one to enjoy "Belong to Me". This is one of the best books I've read in a while. You fall in love with the characters and the way Marisa de los Santos writes makes you enjoy every second of the book. It's one of those books that makes you wish that there was more to read after you finish it.

3 comments:

Megan Jane said...

I am cheering this in my mind. It is a fantastic book any time of year.

Emily Mae said...

I accidentally posted a reply on my own instead of yours, I'm still getting used to blogging, lol! Sounds like a plan! It's soo good, and I can't wait to try your recipe! I miss you too and can't wait till the wedding! Can't believe that it's only 2 weeks away!!

From Sunday to Monday said...

I pick up "Love Walked In" at a thrift store the other day. I still havent gotten around to reading it...but I will have to follow it up with this one. By the way I just downloaded the new Ingrid Michelson album form itunes the other day, the only reason I know people come out with new albums is b/c of you...I rarely listen to the radio. So keep up the good work...oh I love it by the way. As for that Craft weekend...I think you need to take yourself on a little road trip out my way!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...