10.17.2009

Loose Threads

I have this weekend off from work and I plan on using it to finish some craft projects that I am making for gifts. I can't say too much about them in case the people that I am giving them too are reading this. I am looking forward to uninterrupted crafting, I just hope that I didn't bite off more than I can chew because these projects need to be done in one week, I've been slowly working on them but now I need to get serious and finish them! I'll share the finished products after next weekend. I can't wait to show you what I've created!

2 comments:

Megan Jane said...

ooooh and i can't wait to see them when you're done either!! :)

Emily Mae said...

Sounds like a good weekend! I love when you get to have relaxing times like that to unwind!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...