10.27.2010

30 Day Challenge {Day 17}

{Day 17} Something you are looking forward to...I am looking forward to a weekend this November where my best friends come and we celebrate our made up holiday. Made up holiday? You may be thinking 'uh I thought this girl just turned 20 not 10' Allow me to explain. I always get super excited for Christmas way before December. So since we felt it was too long of a wait to scratch the itch to watch Christmas movies, listen to holiday music and bake Christmas treats, we invented Merry November. A time honored tradition that doesn't have a set date but it must be celebrated in November before Thanksgiving. We get together and bake cookies all day while listening to Christmas Music and at night we sit in front of the fire and watch our favorite Christmas movies while sipping hot cocoa {How the Grinch Stole Christmas is a must!} I'm really looking forward to it this year because we were unable to get together last year and it's been so long since I've seen my friends. Merry November here we come!

1 comment:

Megan Jane said...

Whatever happened to that thermal of mine? It was really comfy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...