10.12.2010

30 Day Challenge {Day 2}

{Day 2} Story behind your blog name:

Jen in Real Life

If you have been reading my blog lately you will realize that I changed my blog name recently. I went from 'Everything Trendy' to 'Jen in Real Life.' I guess I felt that Everything Trendy wasn't a true description of what this blog was for me. After much deliberation as to what I should rename my blog I finally settled on 'Jen in Real Life.' My inspiration came from my favorite movie 'Dan in Real Life' I felt that 'Jen in Real Life' was a more accurate title for what my blog has been about and what I want it to become in the future. I want to try to be more honest and to post more about my thoughts and feelings. Although I still have fun sharing the more superficial things such as good movies, cute clothes, and great music. I wasn't sure at first if I would stick with 'Jen in Real Life' but it has really grown on me. So how about you, what's the meaning behind your blog name?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...