10.13.2010

30 Day Challenge {Day 3}

{Day 3} Your first love...

My first and only love is of course my boyfriend, Jacob. We both attended a Christian boarding school for high school and we were in the same class. However, it wasn't until the end of our Junior year that we started to get to know each other. When we came back for our Senior year, we began spending more and more time together and we became really good friends. Gradually I think we both came to realize that we had feelings for each other and so I waited for him to make a move, which he did on November 30, 2008. He asked me out in front of my dormitory and I was so excited. We didn't go on our first real date until after Christmas Break but we spent our break talking to each other almost every night. When we got back from break we went to a movie for our first "official" date. I couldn't have been happier, we always have such a good time when we're together. It didn't take long for me to fall in love with him. Once we graduated we both moved back home, me to Minnesota and Jacob to South Dakota. Ever since graduation we both have been making multiple trips to see each other and we talk on the phone every night. It's not easy to be in a long distance relationship but I love him so much, it's worth it. This November we will have been together for two years and I'm so happy to say that for two years I have had some of the best times with my best friend, my high school sweetheart, and my first and only love. I love you Jacob!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...