11.30.2011

3 Years

Today marks three years since I started dating my best friend. In some ways that feels like a long time but when I think about it I feel like we've been together a lot longer than that. This is the first year that Jacob and I have been able to be together for our anniversary. I played hookie from a couple of classes so that I could come and spend some time with Jacob and be together for our anniversary. These past three years have been full of so many wonderful memories, even though we don't get to see each other as often as we'd like, we make the most of the time we do have together. So Jacob, my love, thank you for three of the best years, I look forward to the years to come, thank you for filling my life with more love and happiness than a girl could possibly ask for.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...